Look For Goodies

Friday, December 3, 2010

December 3, 2010

- :): The Bipolar smiley face


- The first rule of becoming a ninja is to make loud unnecessary noises when you hit things.

- Sometimes while I drink my coffee I stare out the window and ask myself, "How many people am I going to cuss out today?"

- RIP to all the snowmen who died fighting the sun.


- I’m so poor that the alarm system in my house is a sheet of bubble wrap on the floor.



- Sometimes my life feels like a choose-your-own-adventure-novel gone bad.


- Apparently my boss has NOT heard the saying, "absence makes the heart grow fonder."



- I’m definitely older. Not sure about wiser...


- Turtles can breathe out of their butt, which is incredible, considering most humans can only talk out of theirs.


- Since when does 3-6 inches of snow draw the need for a winter storm warning? Back when I was a kid, we just called that winter.


- "Duct tape" - finding a cure to noise pollution, one mouth at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment