Look For Goodies

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 8, 2011

- It’s been Monday all week.  (to be used on a Monday)

- I’d work out, but I’m still trying to perfect my “before” picture.

- Quietest Place on Earth… The Ninja Library.

- I’m not stalking you, I’m just lurkin’ for love.

- I’ve been waiting 2 hours for an employee to come and wash my hands like the sign says…

- I kinda feel weird when my computer asks if I’d like to continue unprotected…

- I either get what I want or I change my mind.

- Next week I’m going to have an MRI to find out if I’m claustrophobic.


- To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

- If you are what you eat, I’d like to order something rich.

- How come we live in a world where lemonade is made from artificial flavors & furniture polish is made from real lemons?

- You know that button in the elevator with the fireman's hat on it?  It turns out that is not the button you push if you want a fireman's hat.

- I’m wearing my ninja shirt today. It has ninjas all over it, but most people just think it's a blank shirt.

- My friend is still mad at me because I called her fat last month!  Well, you know what they say...Elephants never forget.

- Sorry, everyone, it looks like my Facebook account was hacked by vodka last night...

- Everyone's suitcases all look the same.  That's why I always pack my stuff in a treasure chest.

- My greatest regret in life is not being a billionaire.

- If a mime shoots someone, does he have to use a silencer?

- It's not a mood if you’re always in it... Then it's just your personality.

- Why is there a show called "When animals attack"? It should be called, "When stupid people go near dangerous animals."

- Dear LOL, Thanks for being there for me when times get awkward. Sincerely, I have nothing else to say

- Lately I've been doing some soul searching.  I still haven’t found one.

- Did you ever notice that on a phone the word "mom" is 666?

- My goal for today is to not post anything stupid on Facebook and to learn how to boil water.

- Nobody's phone is ever off.  They're lying.

- I set the temperature of my room to "room temperature".  It seems to be the best temperature for my room.

- Telling me to calm down is the only guaranteed way to piss me off.

- I'm not ignoring you, I'm denying your existence.

- I think that if someone says “plz” because it's shorter than “please”, then you should say “no” because it's shorter than “yes”.

- One thing I miss about childhood is being able to throw a snowball at someone's head without the authorities getting involved.

- I discovered last weekend that if you play a Justin Bieber album backwards, you hear satanic messages. What's even worse is, if you play it forward, you hear Justin Bieber.

- You're so annoying you should just wear a shirt that says "I'm sorry."

- I'm the type of person who would spend 20 years becoming a judge, just so ONE person could be all, "You can't judge me!" And I'm like, “Wanna bet?!”

- Don't you just love nature? Despite what it did to your face…

- I like rice…especially when I'm in the mood for like 2,000 of something...

- I was so much more productive hundreds of Facebook Status updates ago.

- My dad probably can't beat up your dad anymore.

- If friends could be bought at the store, I’d buy you. And I’d get a good deal because those “slightly irregular” bins are always discounted.

- I had a fight with my shoelaces this morning. It ended up in a tie.

- For every action, there is an equal and opposite distraction.

- When looking up something in Google, if it’s not on the first page of search results, it does not exist and my journey ends there.

- Exercise machines are just torture devices with better marketing campaigns.

- 80% of life is pulling percentages out of thin air and stating them as facts.

- I’m pretty sure that bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.

- If you try to fail and succeed which have you done?

- Don't dwell on your past, disappointments, or failures.  You can't trip on something behind you.

- Dear 5 HOUR ENERGY ™, Some of us work 8 hours. Sincerely, A Non-Government Employee

- The only thing technical about a technical college is that it’s actually a community college.

- When in history was there an abundance of birds and a shortage of stones?

- Cheerfulness is contagious; Be immunized today.

- Go sell crazy somewhere else. We’re all stocked up here.

- I’m going to the gym because I heard they have free weights. I wonder how many they’ll let me take.

- Disney World Rule: Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by money.

- Proof Reading...it's impotent.

- I’d eat more salads if they didn't taste like vegetables.

- I'm about 0 for 300 in looking for safes behind wall paintings.

- How do you put an end to the circus?  Go for the juggler.

- A Droid is an awesome thing...for me to poop on!  (Sent from my iPhone)

- Stalking is such a strong word...I prefer the term “Surveillance Expert”.

- Don't blame me for your lack of self-esteem...That's why it's called SELF-esteem.

- WARNING: If you get a message from somebody and it has the subject title "Link to Ashley Simpson videos", DON'T OPEN IT!  It's not a virus or anything, but her music is terrible.

- I wish some people could actually see their personality when they look in a mirror.

- My next door neighbor’s battery died in his Smart car today.  I had to give him a jump start from my iPhone.

- I saw a sign at the mall that said 'Watch Batteries Fitted Here'.  I couldn't see the entertainment in it myself…

- I get distracted by all the meats in the deli section.  It must be because of my short attention spam.

- I always thought that holding on was the strongest thing a person could do, now I see that it's letting go that takes an enormous amount of courage & strength.

- I just had a fight with my alarm clock.  It wanted me to wake up, I disagreed. Things got violent. Now the alarm clock is broken and I'm wide awake... Not sure who won...

- Attention fuels immaturity.

- Would it change the way you feel about me if I admitted that I have a special love for the Bee Gees?

- I can't believe it's 2011 and I still can't serve my jail sentence online.

- Dear Lean Cuisine, Your microwave lunches are too small. My body does not get 35MPG like most people. I get more like 12MPG with a strong tail wind. Please help. Love, Me

- Note: All restaurants are drive-thru if you drive hard enough.

- The only thing some people can achieve on their own is dandruff.

- Vuja De; The feeling you’ve never been here before.

- A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular.

- Boldly going nowhere…

- When I’m hungry, I eat! When I’m happy, I smile. When I run, I generally walk.

- The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

- You know you’re invisible when the automatic faucet rejects you.

- You are now aware that you can't say Irish wristwatch.

- Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair.

- Working out sucks...maybe I'll just spring for liposuction and 639 muscle implants.

- A lot of people believe they came from monkeys.  I’m not going to argue with them.

- It's amazing how quickly I can convince myself that I didn't need to do today the things I needed to do today.

- If I ever mess anything up I am just gonna say, "It's not like I sang the national anthem wrong in front of the whole world or something."

No comments:

Post a Comment