Look For Goodies

Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Beer!

- The gym was so crowded today I had to skip my workout. Fortunately the line at Dunkin Donuts was shorter than usual. I love New Year's resolutions...



- I’m not making any New Year's resolutions. I'm still working on the ones from 2003.


- The problem with new year's resolutions is that people aim too high. Start with something small like..."I'm not going to fart in church."

- I'm opening a gym called ‘Resolutions’. It has exercise equipment for the first 2 weeks of each year, then becomes a bar for the remaining 50.


- My New Year’s resolution is to act like I am interested in your New Year’s resolution.


- May you have a prosperous New Year. I may need to borrow money.


- Looking for a New Year's resolution? Why don't we work on that whole “your/you're”, “their/they’re/there”, “to/too/two” thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment