Look For Goodies

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Valentine's Day

- My new diet is heavy on local, seasonal foods.  Mostly Valentine’s Day candy from the Walgreens down the street.



- Remember when making a mix tape was the perfect Valentine's gift?


- Valentine's Day is for lovers. Or for people like us who will celebrate anything as long as there's chocolate involved.

- I saw a guy walking through two feet of snow in sub-zero temperatures just to get to the florist. He must have really screwed up.



- Remember – with Valentine’s Day only days 
away, it’s not too late to break up.



- If I worked at a restaurant on Valentine's Day I would put a fake engagement ring in every girl's drink.

- Instead of celebrating Valentine's Day this year, I'm celebrating Discount Chocolate Tuesday.

- It's better to have loved and lost than to have spent the rest of your life with that psycho. Happy Single Person's Awareness Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment